MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Bio & Human Engineering|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- Jiawei Han and Micheline Kamber. Data Mining Concept and Techniques. (2012.) [Google Scholar]
- Bhavani Thuraisingham. A primer for understanding and applying data mining. It Professional, 2(1):28–31, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Usama M. Fayyad. Data mining and knowledge discovery in databases: Implications for scientific databases. In International Conference on Scientific and Statistical Database Management, 1997. Proceedings, p 2, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Richard J. Cleary. Applied data mining: Statistical methods for business and industry. paolo giudici. J. of the American Statistical Association, 101(September):1317–18, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. W. T. Ngai, Li Xiu, and D. C. K. Chau. Application of data mining techniques in customer relationship management: A literature review and classification. Expert Systems with Applications An International Journal, 36(2):2592–602, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Andreas Arning, Martin Keller, Christoph Lingenfelder, and Gregor Meyer. System and method of using data mining prediction methodology,(2006). [Google Scholar]
- Golriz Amooee, Behrouz Minaeibidgoli, and Malihe Bagheridehnavi. A comparison between data mining prediction algorithms for fault detection (case study: Ahanpishegan co.). Int. J. of Computer Science Issues, abs/1201.6053(6), (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Sellappan Palaniappan and Rafiah Awang. Intelligent heart disease prediction system using data mining techniques. In Ieee/acs International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications, pp 108–15, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad Alzghoul and Magnus Læd¯žfstrand. Increasing availability of industrial systems through data stream mining. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 60(2):195– 205, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Cem Karacal. Mining machine data streams using statistical process monitoring techniques. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Roger K. Youree, Jeffrey S. Yalowitz, Aaron Corder, and Teng K. Ooi. A multivariate statistical analysis technique for on-line fault prediction. In International Conference on Prognostics and Health Management, pp 1–5, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- C. Karacal, Sohyung Cho, and W. Yu. Sensor stream mining for tool condition monitoring. In International Conference on Computers & Industrial Engineering, pp 1429–33, (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.