MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Bio & Human Engineering|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- Kelly F J, Zhu T. Transport solutions for cleaner air[J]. Science. 2016, 352 (6288): 934–936. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y L, Cao F. Fine particulate matter (PM2.5) in China at a city level[J]. Sci Rep, 2015, 5:14884. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han L Zhou W Li W. Fine particulate (PM2.5) dynamics during rapid urbanization in Beijing, 1973–2013[J]. Scientific reports. 2016, 6: 23604 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kendrick C M, Koonce P George L A. Diurnal and seasonal variations of NO, NO2 and PM2.5 mass as a function of traffic volumes alongside an urban arterial[J]. Atmospheric Environment. 2015, 122: 133–141. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y. Analysis of Traffic Congestion based on Shanghai Road Traffic State Index[J]. Traffic & Transportation, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Kulshrestha A Satsangi P G, Masih J et al. Metal concentration of PM2.5 and PM10 particles and seasonal variations in urban and rural environment of Agra, India[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2009, 407(24): 6196-6204. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li M Huang X Zhu L et al. Analysis of the transport pathways and potential sources of PM10 in Shanghai based on three methods[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2012, 414: 525-534. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pérez P Trier A Reyes J. Prediction of PM2.5 concentrations several hours in advance using neural networks in Santiago, Chile[J]. Atmospheric Environment, 2000, 34(8): 1189-1196. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.