MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- X. B. Chen, X.M. Wang, C. Cao, et al. Techniques analysis of radar-communication integrating waveform[J]. Modern Radar, 35 (12):56-59. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Han and K. Wu. 24 GHz integrated radio and system capable of time agile wireless communication and sensing[J]. IEEE Trans. On Microwave Theory and Techniques, 60 (3):619-631. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.B. Li, R.J. Yang, W. Cheng. Integrated radar and communication based on multicarrier frequency modulation chirp signal[J]. Journal of Electronics Information Technology, 35 (2):406-412. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- X.B. Li, R.J. Yang, W. Cheng. The sharing signal for integrated radar and communication based on FRFT[J]. Signal Processing, 28 (4):24-28. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Liu, X.B. Chen, X.M. Wang, et al. Communication analysis of integrated waveform based on LFM and MSK[C].2015 IET Radar Conference, Hangzhou, China:1-5. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Sit and T. Zwick. MIMO OFDM radar with communication and interference cancellation features[C]. 2014 IEEE Radar Conference, Cincinnati, USA:19-23. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Liu, G.S. Liao, Z.W. Yang, et al. A super-resolution design method for integration of OFDM radar and communication[J]. Journal of Electronics and Information Technology, 38 (2):425-433. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Chen. Assessment and improvement of autocorrelation performance of chaotic sequences using a phase space method[J]. Science China Information Sciences, 54 (12): 2647-2659. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Chen, P.P. Vaidyanathan. MIMO radar ambiguity properties and optimization using frequency-hopping waveforms[J]. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 56 (12):5926-5936. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.