MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Cloud & Network|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- Miwa M, Bansal M. End-to-End Relation Extraction using LSTMs on Sequences and Tree Structures[J]. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ammar W, Peters M, Bhagavatula C, et al. The AI2 system at SemEval-2017 Task 10 (ScienceIE): semi-supervised end-to-end entity and relation extraction[C]// International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation. 2017:592-596. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Y, Shen S, Liu Z, et al. Neural Relation Extraction with Selective Attention over Instances[C]// Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics. 2016:2124-2133. [Google Scholar]
- Socher R, Huval B, Manning C D, et al. Semantic compositionality through recursive matrix-vector spaces[C]// Joint Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing and Computational Natural Language Learning. 2012:1201-1211. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng D, Liu K, Lai S, et al. Relation classification via convolutional deep neural network[J]. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Asma Ben Abacha and Pierre Zweigenbaum. Automatic extraction of semantic relations between medical entities: a rule-based approach. J. Biomedical Semantics, 2(S-5): S4, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hong, Gumwon. Relation Extraction Using Support Vector Machine[M]// Natural Language Processing – IJCNLP 2005. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2005:366-377. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peng N, Poon H, Quirk C, et al. Cross-Sentence N-ary Relation Extraction with Graph LSTMs[J]. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Riedel, S., Yao, L., & McCallum, A. (2010, September). Modeling relations and their mentions without labeled text. In Joint European Conference on Machine Learning and Knowledge Discovery in Databases (pp. 148-163). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg. [Google Scholar]
- Hoffmann R, Zhang C, Ling X, et al. Knowledge-based weak supervision for information extraction of overlapping relations[C]// Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies. Association for Computational Linguistics, 2011:541-550. [Google Scholar]
- Surdeanu M, Tibshirani J, Nallapati R, et al. Multi-instance multi-label learning for relation extraction[C]// Joint Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing and Computational Natural Language Learning. 2012:455-465. [Google Scholar]
- Finkel J R, Grenager T, Manning C. Incorporating non-local information into information extraction systems by Gibbs sampling[C]// Meeting on Association for Computational Linguistics. Association for Computational Linguistics, 2005:363-370. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.