MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Cloud & Network|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- J. Bin. Micro-blog automatic classification method research and application. D. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chao Chun. Short text categorization based on its own characteristics. D. HeFei University of Technology. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.Bijalwan, V.Kumar, P.Kumari, et al. KNN based machine learning approach for text and document mining. J. International Journal of Database Theory and Application. 7, 61-70, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Narayanan, I. Arora, A. Bhatia. Fast and accurate sentiment classification using an enhanced Naive Bayes model. M. Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning-IDEAL. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 194-201(2013). [Google Scholar]
- B. Agarwal, N. Mittal. Text classification using machine learning methods-a survey. C. Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving. 701-709.(2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Maji, A.C.Berg, J. Malik. Efficient classification for additive kernel SVMs. J. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 35, 66-77(2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sun. Short text classification using very few words. C. Proceedings of the 35th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval. ACM, 1145-1146(2012). [Google Scholar]
- D.Bollegala, Y. Matsuo, M. Ishizuka. Measuring Semantic Similarity between Words Using Web Search Engines[EB/OL]. http://ymatsuo.com/papers/jws-08danu.pdf, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sahami, T.D. Heilman. A web-based Kemel Function for Measuring the Similarity of Short Text Snippets. C. IEEE. International Conference on World Wide Web, 377-386(2016). [Google Scholar]
- W. Sheng, F. Xinghua, C. Xianlin. Chinese short text classification using upper and lower relations. J. computer application, 30, 603-606(2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F Yunjie, L Huailiang. Research on Chinese short text classification based on Wikipedia. J. modern library and information technology, 3, 47-52(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Z Hui. A Chinese short text classification algorithm based on Wikipedia. J. library and information work. 57,120-124(2013). [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Phan, L.M. Nguyen, S. Horiguchi. Learning to classify short and sparse text & web with hidden topics from large scale data collections. In: Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on World Wide Web. New York, USA:ACM, 91-100(2008). [Google Scholar]
- Y Mengmeng, H Hao, C Luhong, M Ping, B Wu Jie. Short text classification based on LDA thematic model. J. computer engineering and design, 37, 3371-3377(2012). [Google Scholar]
- M Chenglong, Y Yonghong. Short text classification based on probabilistic semantic distribution. J. automation journal, 42,1711-1717(2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.