MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Material Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Technology (MEAMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 August 2018|
- Liu K and Garmire E Paint removal using lasers (Appl. optics vol 34) 4409-15 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schweizer G Werner L Industrial 2-kW TEA CO2 laser for paint stripping of aircraftGas Flow and Chemical Lasers: Tenth International Symp. International Society for Optics and Photonics 57-62 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Tearasongsawat W, Kittiboonanan P and Luengviriya C Laser scattering measurement for laser removal of graffiti International Society for Optics and Photonics (Conf. on Photonics Solutions) 96590T-96590T-4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Shi S G, Du P and Li W Research on paint removal with 1064nm Quasi-Continuous-Wave laser (Chinese Journal of Lasers vol 39) 58-64 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H, Liu W W and Dong Y Z Experimental and mechanism research on paint removal with low frenquency YAG pulsed laser (Laser & Optoelectronics Progress vol 50) 114-20 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Jeong Y, Sahu J K and Payne D N Ytterbium-doped large-core fiber laser with 1.36 kW continuous-wave output power (Optics express vol 12) 6088-92 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gao L Z Research progress of high power fiber laser (Optical communication technology vol 35) 22-24 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Xian H,Feng G Y and Wang S P Laser transmission model in paint and related experimental (J. Sichuan University (Natural Science Edition) vol 49) 020 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.