MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 188, 20185th International Conference of Engineering Against Failure (ICEAF-V 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Fault Detection and Reliability in Cyber-Physical and Industrial Systems|
|Published online||07 August 2018|
- X. Hu, Z. Wang, Y. Liu, L. Qin and D. Zhou, Fault-tolerant ontrol for an internetbased three-tank system: Accomodation to sensor bias faults, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 64, 3 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ding and H. Fang, Fault prediction for nonlinear stochastic systems wih incipient fauly based on particle filter and nonlinear regression, ISA Transactions, 68 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Johansson, The quadruple tank process: A multivariable laboratory process with an adjustable zoom, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 8 3 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Zhou, X. He, G.P. liu and Y.D. Ji, Leakage faults diagnosis for an internet-based three-tank system: An experimental study, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 20, 4 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- X. He, Z. Wang, Y. Liu and D.H. Zhou, Least-squares fault detection and diagnosis for networked security system using a direct state estimation approach, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 9, 3 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Mattone and A. De Luca, Nonlinear fault detection and isolation in a three-tank heating system, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 14, 6 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Henri and A. Zolg Ladri, Norm-based design of robust FDI schemes for uncertain systems under feedback control: Comparison of two approaches, Control Engineering Practice, Elsevier, 14 (2006), pp. 1081-1097. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Gupta and V. Puig, Decentralized fault diagnosis using analytical redundancy relations: Application to a water distribution network, 2016 European Control Conference, ECC 2016, Aalborg, Denmark (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gao, C. Cecati and S.X. Ding, A survey of fault diagnosis an fault-tolerant techniques-Part I: Fault diagnosis with model-based and signal-based approaches, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 62, 6 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Amin, X. Litrica, S. Sastry and A.M. Bayen, Cyber-security of water SCADA systems-Part II: Attack detection using enhanced hydrodynamic models, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 21, 5 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- F. Veldman de Roo, A. Tejada, H. vanWaardo and H.L. Trentelman, Towards observerbased fault detection and isolation for branched water distribution networks without cycles, 2015 European Control Conference, ECC 2015, Linz, Austria. [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Gibbs, Advanced Kalman Filtering, Least Squares and Modelling: A practical handbook, J. Wiley (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Rigatos, P. Siano and C. Cecati. A new nonlinear H-infinity feedback control approach for three-phase voltage source converters, Electric Power Components and Systems, Taylor and Francis (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Rigatos, P. Siano, P. Wira and F. Profumo, Nonlinear H-infinity Feedback Control for Asynchronous Motors of Electric Trains, Journal of Intelligent Industrial Systems, Springer (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Rigatos and S.G. Tzafestas, Extended Kalman Filtering for Fuzzy Modelling and Multi-Sensor Fusion, Mathematical and Computer Modelling of Dynamical Systems, Taylor & Francis 13, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Basseville and I. Nikiforov, Detection of abrupt changes: Theory and Applications, Prentice-Hall (1993). [Google Scholar]
- G. Rigatos and Q. Zhang, Fuzzy model validation using the local statistical approach, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Elsevier, 60, 7, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- G. Rigatos and K. Busawon, Robotic manipulators and vehicles: Control, estimation and filtering. Springer, 2018 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, M. Basseville and A. Benveniste, Fault Detection and Isolation in Nonlinear Dynamic Systems: A Combined Input-Output and Local Approach, Automatica, Elsevier, 34 11 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- M. Basseville, On-board component fault detection and isolation using the statistical local approach, Automatica, Elsevier, 34, 11 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.