MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 187, 20182018 4th International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process (ICCMP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2018|
- Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 3 2014 about Industry [Google Scholar]
- PT. X, Report Document of Flat Glass Industry, (Bekasi, Indonesia, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Maria, G. M. Marcos, S. A. Querol, R. Serge, D. S. Luis, JRC Reference Report: Best Available Techniques (BAT) Reference Document for the Manufacture of Glass. (Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Egenhofer and L. Schrefler, Final Report for a Study on Composition and Drivers of Energy Prices and Cost in Energy Intensive Industries: the Case of the Flat Glass Industry (Centre for European Policy Studies, Brussels, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) for Glass Industry [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environmental Protection, the National Environmental Protection Standard of the Republic of China, Clean Production Standard of Flat Glass Industry. HJ/T361-2007(2007) [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry on Industry, Republic of Indonesia, Green Industry Standard, Flat Glass Industry, SIH 23111.1:2016 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- United States Department of Energy (DOE), Specific Energy Consumption US Flat Glass (2002) [Google Scholar]
- United States Environment Protection Agency (EPA), Specific Energy Consumption US Flat Glass (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.