MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 187, 20182018 4th International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process (ICCMP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 August 2018|
- G. Elson, “Feeding Catfish,” in Catfish: Everything about Natural History, Purchase, Health Care, Breeding, p. 95, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- E. Teh, “Fisheries in Malaysia: Can resources match demand?,” no. June, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- “Lutein + zeaxanthin and omega-3 fatty acids for age-related macular degeneration: the Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2) randomized clinical trial.,” JAMA, vol. 309, no. 19, pp. 2005–2015, May (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. J. W. Harry B. Rice, “EPA and DHA Omega-3s for heart and brain health : The evidence speaks for itself”, 27, no. June, pp. 38–41, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Russell L. Blaylock, “DHA Supports Brain Development and Protects Neurological Function,” Life Extension Magazine, (2008). [Online]. Available: http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2008/1/report_dhafishoil/Page-01. [Accessed: 15-Mar-2017]. [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Juber, B. A., Jackson, K. H., Johnson, K. B., Harris, W. S., Baack, “Breast milk DHA levels may increase after informing women: a community-based cohort study from South Dakota USA,” Int. Breastfeed. J., (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Eed,“Factors affecting Enzyme Activity,” Essai, 10, no. 10, pp. 48–51, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bura Mohanarangan, “Extraction of Omega-3 Fatty Acids From Atlantic Herring (Clupea harengus),” no. November, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- C. Coury and A. M. Dillner, “ATR-FTIR characterization of organic functional groups and inorganic ions in ambient aerosols at a rural site,” Atmos. Environ., 43, no. 4, pp. 940–948, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Arul Franco, N. Shenbagavinayagamoorthi, and A. Venkatesan, “FT-IR determination of free fattyacids in Sardinella longiceps fish oil and its performance and emission characteristics in DI diesel engine,” Int. J. Chem Tech Res., 6, no. 7, pp. 3776–3783, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. D. O`Brian, “Fats Oils,” p. 766. [Google Scholar]
- J. Vongsvivut, M. R. Miller, D. McNaughton, P. Heraud, and C. J. Barrow, “Rapid Discrimination and Determination of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Composition in Marine Oils by FTIR Spectroscopy and Multivariate Data Analysis,” Food Bioprocess Technol., 7, no. 8, pp. 2410–2422, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. O. Akanbi, J. L. Adcock, and C. J. Barrow, “Selective concentration of EPA and DHA using Thermomyces lanuginosus lipase is due to fatty acid selectivity and not regioselectivity,” Food Chem., 138, no. 1, pp. 615–620, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ling, “Oxidation of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and its Impact on Food Quality and Human Health,” Adv. food Technol. Nutr. Sci., 1, no. 6, p. 135–142., (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.