MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Precision Machinery and Manufacturing Technology (ICPMMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- I. Bartolini, P. Ciaccia, and M. Patella, SaLSa: Computing the skyline without scanning the whole sky, Proceedings of Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, pp. 405-414, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- S. Borzsonyi, D. Kossmann, and K. Stocker, The skyline operator, Proceedings of International Conference on Data Engineering, pp. 235-254, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- D. Ivanov, A. Dolgui, B. Sokolov, F. Werner and M. Ivanova, A dynamic model and an algorithm for short-term supply chain scheduling in the smart factory industry 4.0, International Journal of Production Research, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 386-402, 2016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Kuo, K.C. Ting, and Y.C. Chen, State of product detection method applicable to Industry 4.0 manufacturing models with small quantities and great variety: An example with springs, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Applied System Innovation, pp. 1650-1653, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Kuo, K.C. Ting, J.C. Ying, S.K. Chen, and Y. C. Chen, The RFID-based real-time monitoring system and the management algorithm of RFIDs, Proceedings of International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, pp. 499-503, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Kyparisis and C.P. Koulamas, Flexible Flow Shop Scheduling with Uniform Parallel Machineries, European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 168, pp. 985–997, 2006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Papadias, Y. Tao, G. Fu, and B. Seeger, An optimal and progressive algorithm for skyline queries, Proceedings of 2003 ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data, pp. 467-478, 2003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Tahar, F. Yalaoui, C. Chu, and L. Amodeo, A Linear Programming Approach for Identical Parallel Machinery Scheduling with Job Splitting and Sequence-dependent Setup Times, International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 99, no. 1-2, pp. 63-73, 2006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Kuo, K.C. Ting, Y.C. Chen, D.L. Yang, H. M. Chen, Automatic machine status prediction in the era of Industry 4.0: Case study of machines in a spring factory, Journal of Systems Architecture: Embedded Software Design, vol. 81, pp. 44-53, 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.