MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Precision Machinery and Manufacturing Technology (ICPMMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||31 July 2018|
- P. Legge, Ultrasonic drilling of ceramics, Ind. Diam. Rev. 24, 20-24 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- Mohsen Ghahramani Nik, Mohammad R. Movahhedy, Javad Akbari, Ultrasonic-assisted grinding of Ti6Al4V alloy, Procedia CIRP, 353-358 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Hu Gong, F.Z. Fang, X.T. Hu, 2010, Kinematic view of tool life in rotary ultrasonic side milling of hard and brittle materials, Int. J. of Mach. Tools and Manuf. 50(3), 303-307 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Shen, J.Q. Wang, B. Jiang, X.P. Xu, Study on wear of diamond wheel in ultrasonic vibration-assisted grinding ceramic, Wear 332–333, 788-793 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Guo, Q. Zhao, Ultrasonic vibration assisted grinding of hard and brittle linear micro-structured surfaces, Prec. Eng. 48, 98-106 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Fauzi Ismail, K. Yanagi, H. Isobe, Geometrical transcription of diamond electroplated tool in ultrasonic vibration assisted grinding of steel, Int. J. Mach. Tools & Manuf. 62, 24-31 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taghi Tawakoli, Bahman Azarhoushang, Influence of ultrasonic vibrations on dry grinding of soft steel, Int. J. Mach. Tools & Manuf. 48, 1585-1591 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, B. Lin, X. Cao, S. Wang, An experimental investigation of system matching in ultrasonic vibration assisted grinding for titanium, J. Mater. Proc. Tech. 214, 1871-1878 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, B. Lin, S. Wang, X. Cao, Study on the system matching of ultrasonic vibration assisted grinding for hard and brittle materials processing, Int. J. Mach. Tools & Manuf. 77, 66-73 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hu, J.M. Zhang, Z.J. Pei, C. Treadwell, Modeling of material removal rate in rotary ultrasonic machining: designed experiments, J. Mater. Proc. Tech. 129, 339-244. (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Wang, Albert W.J Hsue, The optimal combination of operational conditions and the tool wear characteristics of direct coupled rotary ultrasonic machininng, Proceedings of the Conference ICPMMT 2015, Kenting, Taiwan, May 21-24 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.