MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 182, 201817th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- L. Knopik, K. Migawa. Optimal age-replacement policy for non-repairable technical objects with warranty. Eksploatacja i Niezawodność – Maintenance and Reliability, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 172 -178, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ł, Muślewski. Evaluation Method of Transportation Systems Operation Quality. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies. vol. 18, No. 2A, Hard Olsztyn, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Muślewski, M.Woropay. Theoretical grounds to evaluate of the transport system operation. Maritime Transportation and Exploitation of Ocean and Coastal Resources – GuedesSoares, Garbatov& Fonseca, Taylor & Francis Group, London (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wicher. Motor vehicles and road traffic safety. WKŁ Warsaw. pp. 126-127, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tylicki, B. Żółtowski. Terra-Technology Operation and Maintenance of Selected Systems of Vehicles. University Publisher PWSZ, Piła, pp. 80 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. Aleksandrowicz. Analysis of vehicle collisions with the SDC method. 23rd International Conference Engineering Mechanics, 15-18.05.2017 Svratka, Czech Republic, pp. 78-81, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Aleksandrowicz. Verification of airbag activation during collision of vehicles with the use of SDC method. 24th International Conference Engineering Mechanics, 14-17.05.2018 Svratka, Czech Republic, pp. 17-20, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kostek, P. Aleksandrowicz. Effect of contact parameters on the pattern of vehicle collisions with a round pillar. 23rd International Conference Engineering Mechanics, 15-18.05.2017 Svratka, Czech Republic, pp. 490-493, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.