MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 181, 2018The 1st International Symposium on Transportation Studies for Developing Countries (ISTSDC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Traffic Engineering and Management|
|Published online||30 July 2018|
- Nur, N.K., Samang, L., Isran Ramli, M., Hamid, S., Study of modes transformation preferences of private transport based on travel characteristics and user behavior. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. Vol. 11(22), pp. 10766-10771. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Directorate General Bina Marga (2010), Road Classification in Indonesia, Directorate General of Highways, Ministry of Public Works Indonesia. [Google Scholar]
- IHCM (1997), Indonesia Highway Capacity Manual, Directorate General of Highways, Ministry of Public Works Indonesia. [Google Scholar]
- Izumi Okura, (2006), Determination value of Passenger Car Equivalent (PCE) [Google Scholar]
- Rosma I (2003), Determining PCU Value for Motorcycle at Intersection in Surakarta, UNS University. [Google Scholar]
- Central Statistic Bureau (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Scraggs, D.A (1964), determination of the passenger car eqivalent of a good vehicle in single lane flow at traffic signals, U.K., Road Research laboratory, Harmondsworth and Langley. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.