MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 177, 2018The 5th International Seminar on Ocean and Coastal Engineering, Environmental and Natural Disaster Management (ISOCEEN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 July 2018|
- Cui, J. Wang, D. Ma, N. Proc. 27th Int Offshore and Polar Eng Conf, ISOPE, 990–997, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Muis Alie, M.Z, Sitepu G, and Latumahina, S.I, Proc. 27th Int Offshore and Polar Eng Conf, ISOPE, 913–919, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Muis Alie, M.Z, Sitepu G, Juswan, Wahyuddin, Nugraha, A.M and Alamsyah,” Proc. 35th Int Conf. on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering, OMAE, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Muis Alie, M.Z, Proc. 3rd Int Conf. on Ship and Offshore Technology, ICSOT, 1-4, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Shu, Z and Moan, T, J. Mar Sci. Technol, 94-113, 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amlashi H, K.K and Moan, T, Marine Structures, 327-352, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paik, J.K, Thayamballi, A.K, Pedersen, P.T and Park, Y.K, Ocean Engineering, 1097- 1133, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yao, T and Nikolov, P.I, J. Soc. Naval Arch of Japan, 437-446, 1992. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.