MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 177, 2018The 5th International Seminar on Ocean and Coastal Engineering, Environmental and Natural Disaster Management (ISOCEEN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 July 2018|
- Bregman AS, Auditory Scene Analysis: the Per-ceptual Organization of Sound, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Nikolsky, The Ecology Of Fishes. Translet From Russian. L Birket. Academic Press. Inc. London, (1963) [Google Scholar]
- N. Rosana and Suryadhi, Determination of Sound Waves for Design of "Piknet". Proceding of Hang Tuah University National Marine Seminars, Surabaya, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Popper and M.C. Hastings, The Effects of Human-Generated Sound on Fish, Integrative Zoology, 4, 1, pp. 43–52 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Hikmah, Mutiara, Jurnal H Int., 11, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Pratt, Mary M, Better Angling With Simple Science: The White Friars Press. London, (1975) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Popper and C.Plat, Inner Ear and Lateral Line P. 116-117. In David H. Evans. (ed). The Physiology Of Fishes. CRC Press. Boca Raton, (1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.