MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 175, 20182018 International Forum on Construction, Aviation and Environmental Engineering-Internet of Things (IFCAE-IOT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Planning, Environment and Construction|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- Li Yue.Demand Prediction of Electric Vehicle Charging Station Based on User Classification[J].Electrical Generation,2013(12):98-100. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Feilong,Sun Kaihang,Li Yanqing.Demand prediction of electric vehicle charging station based on user classification[J].Heilongjiang Electric Power,2013(2):132-134. [Google Scholar]
- Xing Long,Zhang Peichao.Micro-grid operation optimization based on user demand classification for electric vehicle participation[J].Renewable Energy,2013(5):46-50. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Lidan, Nie Yongquan, Zhong Qing. Prediction Model of Electric Vehicle Charging Load Based on Trip Chain[J].Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society,2015(4):216-225. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jingpeng, Ai Wei, Xiao Fei. Electric vehicle charging station planning based on user travel demand[J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2016(6):34-39. [Google Scholar]
- S.Speidel,T.Bräunl. Driving and charging patterns of electric vehicles for energy usage[J].Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014(40):97-110. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Bi,J.Xiao, V.Viswanathan,A.Knoll. Influence of charging behaviour given charging infrastructure specification: A case study of Singapore[J]. Journal of Computational Science,2017(20): 118-128. [Google Scholar]
- J.B.MacQueen. Some Methods for Classification and Analysis of Multivariate Observations[J]. Proceedings of 5th Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, Berkeley, CA: University of California Press, 1967: 281-297. [Google Scholar]
- R.A.Johnson, D.W.Wichern.Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis [M]. Pearson Prentice Hall,2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.