MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 175, 20182018 International Forum on Construction, Aviation and Environmental Engineering-Internet of Things (IFCAE-IOT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Urban Planning, Environment and Construction|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- Li B, Yao R. Urbanization and its impact on building energy consumption and efficiency in China. Renewable Energy, 2009, 34(9):1994-1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang J, Zhou B, Jin M, et al. A novel complex air supply model for indoor air quality control via the occupant micro-environment demand ventilation. Chaos Solitons & Fractals, 2016, 89:474-484. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tao H, Fan Y, Li X, et al. Investigation of formaldehyde and TVOC in underground malls in Xi'an, China: Concentrations, sources, and affecting factors. Building & Environment, 2015, 85: 85-93. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- An J Y, Kim S, Kim H J. Formaldehyde and TVOC emission behavior of laminate flooring by structure of laminate flooring and heating condition. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2011, 187(1-3): 44-51. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bohm M, Salem M Z, Srba J. Formaldehyde emission monitoring from a variety of solid wood, plywood, blockboard and flooring products manufactured for building and furnishing materials.[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2012, 221-222(4): 68-79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim S, Kim J A, Kim H J, et al. Determination of formaldehyde and TVOC emission factor from wood-based composites by small chamber method. Polymer Testing, 2006, 25(5): 605-614. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chi C, Chen W, Guo M, et al. Law and features of TVOC and formaldehyde pollution in urban indoor air. Atmospheric Environment, 2016, 132: 85-90. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ding J, Huang H, Wang ZL. Analysis and research on air flow pattern of dry fan coil units and dedicated outdoor air system. Building Energy & Environment, 2016, 35(5): 12-15. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.