MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 175, 20182018 International Forum on Construction, Aviation and Environmental Engineering-Internet of Things (IFCAE-IOT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Urban Planning, Environment and Construction|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- Sasa He, Zhiwu Yu. (2009). "Summary Seismic Research on Mega-frame Structure". Industrial Construction, 39(5), 101-105. [Google Scholar]
- GSA (General Service Administration). (2003). "Progressive Collapse Analysis and Design Guidelines for New Federal Office Buildings and Major Modernization Projects", USA [Google Scholar]
- Dusenberry D O. (2002). "Review of existing guidelines and provisions related to progressive collapse". National Workshop on Prevention of Progressive Collapse in Rosemont, 1ll, Washington [Google Scholar]
- BSI. (2002). BS 6399-1:1996. "Loading for buildings-Part 1 : Code of practice for dead and imposed loads", London. [Google Scholar]
- Smith J L. (2003). "Anti-terrorism: criteria, tools & technology". Vicksburg: Applied Research Associates, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Goode M G. (2004). "Fire protection of structural steel in high-rise buildings". Reston: National Institute of Standards and Technology [Google Scholar]
- BRAC. (2003). "Building Regulations Advisory Committee annual report 2002". Office of the Deputy Prime Minister [Google Scholar]
- HMSO. (2004). "The Building Regulations 2000: Approved document A-Structure". Norwich: The Stationery Office [Google Scholar]
- DOD (Department of Defense). (2005). "Unified facilities criteria, Design of Buildings to Resist Progressive Collapse", USA. [Google Scholar]
- Japanese Society of Steel Construction Council. (2005). "Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat Guidelines for Collapse Control Design", Japan [Google Scholar]
- Breen, J.E. (1975). "Research Workshop on Progressive Collapse of Building Structures held at the University of Texas at Austin", National Bureau of Standards, Washington, D.C. [Google Scholar]
- El lingwood B., Leyendeeker E.V (1978). "Approaches for Design against Progressive Collapse". Journal of the Structural Division, Proceedings of the American Society of Civil Engineers, 1(104), ST3. [Google Scholar]
- D.O.Dusenberry. (2002). Review of Existing Guidelines and Provisions Related Progressive Collapse. From MMC'S July 2002 Workshop on Prevention of Progressive Collapse Multihazard Mitigation Council of the National Institute of Building Sciences, Washington, D.C. [Google Scholar]
- Magnusson.J. (2004). Learning from structures subjected to loads extremely beyond design. NASCC (North American Steel Construction Conference), American Institute of Steel Construction, Long Beach, CA. [Google Scholar]
- Joonhong Lira and Theodor Kanthammer. (2006). "Progressive Collapse Analysis of 2D Steel-Framed Structures with Different Connection Models". Engineering journal, 3, 201-215 [Google Scholar]
- Uwe Starosse. (2006). "Progressive collapse of Structure: Nomenclature and Procedures". Structures Engineering International, 16(2): 113-117 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lishan Zhang. (2006). Technology research on anti-collapse of steel concrete structure. Master Dissertation of Hebei Polytechnic University. [Google Scholar]
- Zuyan Shen, Guoqiang Li. (1992) . Development of Construction design for high-rise building. Journal of Building Structures, 13(4), 75-78. [Google Scholar]
- Weijian Yi, Qingfeng He, Yan xiao. (2007). Experimental Study on anti-collapse performance of reinforced concrete frames. Journal of Building Structures, 28(5), 104-109. [Google Scholar]
- Qinghua Huang. (2006).Study on Spatial Collapse Responses of Reinforced Concrete Frame Structures under Earthquake. Shanghai, Doctoral Dissertation of Tongji University. [Google Scholar]
- Abolhassan Astaneh. (2002). "Use of catenary cables to prevent progressive collapse of buildings", California, University of California Berkeley. [Google Scholar]
- Yi Li, Xinzhen, Lu, Lieping Ye. (2012). Numerical model of RC structure on progressive collapse under fire. Engineering Mechanics, 29(4), 96-103. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaobin Hu, Jiaru Qian. (2008). Progressive collapse dynamic response analysis of Single-layer Plane Frame. Engineering Mechanics, 25(6), 38-43. [Google Scholar]
- Khandelwal K, et al. (2009). "Progressive collapse analysis of seismically designed steel braced frames". J. Constr Steel Res, 65(3), 699-708. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yi Li, Xinzhen, Lu, Lieping Ye. (2011). Research on anti-progressive collapse for reinforced concrete frame structures. Building Science, 27(5), 12-18. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.