MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 175, 20182018 International Forum on Construction, Aviation and Environmental Engineering-Internet of Things (IFCAE-IOT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Planning, Environment and Construction|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- Deng Nansheng, Wang Xiaobin, el. Life Cycle Assessment [M]. Beijing: Chemical industry publishing house,2003 [Google Scholar]
- Margaret K. Mann, Pamela L. Spath, China Environmental Science Press, Life Cycle Assessment of Biomass Gasification Combined Cycle Power Generation System, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Jonathan I. Levy, James K. Hammitt, Yukio Yanagisawa, John D. Spengler, Environ. Sci. Technol, Development of a New Damage Function Model for Power Plant: Methodology and Application. Vol.33: 4364-4372 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Zhen puyan, Southeast University doctoral thesis, Coal gasification combined cycle technology, Comprehensive analysis of economic and environmental performance) 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Xia guang, China Environmental Science Press, An economic estimation for environmental pollution losses in China,Beijing(1998) [Google Scholar]
- Zheng yisheng, Qian yihong, Wang shiwen, Li yujin, Ecological Economy, Assessment of Economic Loss Caused by Environment Pollution in China: 1993, No. 6: 6-14 (1997( [Google Scholar]
- Investigation Report on the Destruction and Reconstruction of Ecological Environment in Mine Development in China,http://www.sdinfo.net.cn/hjinfo/KD/wbcl/qgkd.thm [Google Scholar]
- Robert Caton, Sandy Constable, Clearing the Air: A Preliminary Analysis of Air Quality co-Benefits from Reduced Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Canada, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- 1992 China's Environmental Pollution Status Bulletin, Environmental Pollution, http://news.xinhuanet.com/zhengfu/2001-06/19/content_39332.htm [Google Scholar]
- 1993 China's Environmental Pollution Status Bulletin, Environmental Pollution, http://new.xinhuanet.com/zhengfu/2001-6/19/content39335.htm [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.