MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 175, 20182018 International Forum on Construction, Aviation and Environmental Engineering-Internet of Things (IFCAE-IOT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Simulation and Design|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- Chu Y, Min S, Chen X. Numerical study of inter-yarn friction on the failure of fabrics upon ballistic impacts. Mater. Des., 115:299-316 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fang H, Gutowski M, Disogra M, et al. A numerical and experimental study of woven fabric material under ballistic impacts. Adv. in Eng. Software, 96:14-28 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Chen X, Young R, et al. A numerical and experimental analysis of the influence of crimp on ballistic impact response of woven fabrics. Compos. Struct., 140:44-52 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ren C, Liu T, Siddique A, et al. High-speed visualizing and mesoscale modeling for deformation and damage of 3D angle-interlock woven composites subjected to transverse impacts. Int. J. of Mechanical Sci.(In Press) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Miao Y, Swenson D, et al. Digital element approach for simulating impact and penetration of textiles. Int. J. Impact Eng., 37(5):552–560 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang L, Wang Y, Miao Y, et al. Dynamic relaxation approach with periodic boundary conditions in determining the 3-D woven textile micro-geometry. Compos. Struct., 106:417-425 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma Y, Huang LJ, Wang YQ, et al. Validation of explicit digital element dynamic relaxation approach in determining micro-geometry of 3-D woven fabrics. 27th Annu. Tech. Conf. of the Am. Soc. for Compos. 2012, Held Jointly with 15th Joint US-Japan Conf. on Compos. Mater. and ASTM-D30 Meeting, 1:235-246 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- DFMA. http://www.fabricmechanics.com/. Kansas State University (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Miao Y, Huang L, et al. Effect of the inter-fiber friction on fiber damage propagation and ballistic limit of 2-D woven fabrics under a fully confined boundary condition. Inter. J. of Impact Eng., 96:66–78 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.