MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 175, 20182018 International Forum on Construction, Aviation and Environmental Engineering-Internet of Things (IFCAE-IOT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Simulation and Design|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- A.Greenwood, B.Williamson. Contact of nominally flat surfaces. Proc Roy Soc Lond (1966) 300-319 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Majumdar, B.Bhushan. Role of Fractal Geometry in Roughness Characterization and Contact Mechanics of Surfaces. Journal of Tribology 112 (1990) 205-216 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Majumdar, B.Bhushan. Fractal Model of Elastic-Plastic Contact Between Rough Surfaces. Journal of Tribology 113 (1991) 1-11 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Tian. Dynamic modeling of virtual materials in fixed joint part of mechanical structure. Huazhong university of science and technology (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Ge, H. Zhu. Fractal of tribology. Mechanical industry press (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhu, S.R. Ge. Study on the characterization of the surface topography of friction pairs during wear process with fractal theory. Science In China 44 (2001) 259-262 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. He, J. Zhu. Development and development of rough surface contact fractal model. Journal of tribology (1996) 88-97 [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Liu. Study on the contact characteristics of mechanical interface based on fractal theory. Huazhong university of science and technology (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Chen. Digital signal processing (version 2). Higher education publishing house (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhu, S.R. Ge. Experimental study on the characterization of worn surface topography with characteristic roughness parameter. Wear 255 (2003) 309-314 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Zhang, Y.M. Huang, Y. Han. Contact stiffness model based on contact fractal theory. China mechanical engineering (2000) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhu, S.R. Ge. Comparison of structure function and the effect of fractal characterization of RMS. Journal of China mining university (2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhu, S.R. Ge, Chen Guoan. Fractal characterization of surface morphology changes. Journal of mechan ical engineering (2001) [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Zhang, S.H. Wen. Fractal model of contact stiffness based on contact fractal theory. Journal of agric ultural machinery (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Wen, X.L. Zhang, M.X. Wu, X.G. Wen, P.Y. Wang. Establishment and simulation of contact stiffness fractal model by combining surface method. Journal of agricultural machinery 40 (2009) 197-202 [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Wen, X.L. Zhang, X.G. Wen, P.Y. Wang, M.X. Wu. Establishment and simulation of the fractal model of contact stiffness in combination with surface ta ngential stiffness. Journal of agricultural machinery 40 (2009) 23-227 [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Pan, X.P. Li. A normal contact stiffness fractal prediction model of dry-friction rough surface and ex perimental verification. European Journal of Mecha nics A/Solids 66 (2017) 94-102 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Jiang, Y.J. Zheng. A Contact Stiffness Model of Machined Plane Joint Based on Fractal Theory. Journal of Tribology 132 (2010) 1-7 [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Zhang, H.Q. Ding, G.S. Lan, S.H. Wen, Z.Y. Zhang, N.S. Wang. Model of contact damping and loss factor based on the combination of fractal theory. Journal of agricultural machinery 44 (2013) 287-294 [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Zhang, N.S. Wang. Tangential Damping and its Dissipation Factor Models of Joint Interfaces Based on Fractal Theory With Simulations. Journal of Tribology 136 (2014) 1-10 [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Ge. Research on fractal features and fractal expressions of rough surfaces. Journal of tribology (1997) 74-81 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.