MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 175, 20182018 International Forum on Construction, Aviation and Environmental Engineering-Internet of Things (IFCAE-IOT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Simulation and Design|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- Wang Peng Study on dynamic coupling analysis and optimization design of three pile structures for offshore wind single column "Ocean University of China", 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiaoming, Li Lei, Wang Hongmei, Liu Yanxing,Jiang Feng General situation and Countenneasures on the development of offshore wind power "Guangdong shipbuilding", 2011.30 (1): 23-28. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu fengrong The main program "VSC’F wind power generation system" machinery and equipment, 2009 (4): 69-71 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Baolan, Wenliua Li The current simation and Prospect of wind power generation in the world, energy engineering, 2000 (4): 12-14 [Google Scholar]
- Zun Pengliu Study on assessment and analysis system of "Lanzhou University of Technology" wind parameters in the control device of wind turbine. 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Rong Hua Du Research on Dynamic Characteristics Simulation and control system of wind turbines "North China Electric Power University (Hebei)", 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Qi Xiaojiui. Wei Yili The wind wheel of the wind turbine modeling and simulation study of "Journal of Inner Mongolia University of Science and Technology, 2010.29 (4): 364-367 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.