MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 175, 20182018 International Forum on Construction, Aviation and Environmental Engineering-Internet of Things (IFCAE-IOT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Building Equipment Automation|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- LIU S Y, CHEN S X, WANG Q H, et al. Analysis of plasma characteristics and conductive mechanism of laser assisted pulsed arc welding[J]. Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 2017, 92: 39-47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LIU L M, CHEN M H. Interactions between laser and arc plasma during laser-arc hybrid welding of magnesium alloy[J]. Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 2011, 49(9): 1224-1231. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Wang, LI Fang, LI Min, et al. Study of the laser absorption characteristics of CO2 laser-pulsed GMAW hybrid welding based on spectral diagnosis technique[J]. Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 2016, 36(4): 913-918. [Google Scholar]
- LI Zhiyong, WANG Wei, WANG Xuyou, et al. Analysis of laser-MAG hybrid welding coupling mechanism based on spectrum[J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2010, 46(8): 62-67. [Google Scholar]
- SIBILLANO T, ANCONA A, RIZZI D, et al. Study on the correlation between plasma electron temperature and penetration depth in laser welding processes[J]. Physics Procedia, 2010, 5(Part B): 429-436. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HU Lianhai, HUANG Jian, ZHUANG Kai, et al. Influence of distance between laser and MIG arc on drop transfer process of CO2 laser-MIG hybrid welding[J].Transactions of the china welding institution, 2010, 31(2): 49-53. [Google Scholar]
- LIU S Y, LIU F D, ZHANG H, et al. Analysis of droplet transfer mode and forming process of weld bead in CO2 laser–MAG hybrid welding process[J]. Optics and Laser Technology, 2012, 44 (4): 1019-1025. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LIU S Y, LIU F D, XU C Y, et al. Experimental investigation on arc characteristic and droplet transfer in CO2 laser-metal arc gas (MAG) hybrid welding[J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2013, 62 (1): 604-611. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.