MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Innovative Construction Technologies and Exploitation of Buildings and Structures (Including Industrial, Hydrotechnical, Communal, Transportation and Geotechnical), BIM in Civil Engineering, Legal and Organizational Issues of Preparation and Implementation of Construction Projects|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- Accidents at work. Central Statistical Office, Warsaw (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hoła, B. Hoła, M. Szóstak, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Enigneering, 251, 012050, 1-8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Camino López, D. O. Ritzel, I. Fontaneda, O. J. Gonzales Alcantara, Journal of Safety Research, 39, 497-507 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. López Arquillos, J. C. Rubio Romero, A. Gibb, Journal of Safety Research, 43, (5-6), 381-388 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Hoła, M. Szóstak, Procedia Engineering, 208, 43-51 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Drozd, JCEEA, 63, 165-172 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Plebankiewicz, M. Juszczyk, J. Malara, Sci. Rev. Eng. Env., 65, 271-278 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chia-Fen, C. Tin-Chang, T. Hsin-I, Applied Ergonomics, 36, (4), 391-400 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Chia-Fen, L. Syuan-Zin, R. S. Dewi, Accident Analysis & Prevention, 72, 359-369 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Saiful, I. Razwanul, M. Tarek, Jordan Journal of Civil Engineering, 11, (2), 267-278 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Polek-Duraj, “Zeszyty naukowe” of the University of Economics in Katowice (in polish), 160, 151-159 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wiśniewski et al., Age management in organizations in relation to aging processes (in polish), (Dom Organizatora, Toruń, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Ageing and employment: Identification of good practice to increase job opportunities and maintain older workers in employment, European Commission, Munich (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Dzierżykray-Rogalski, Rhythms and biological antirisms (in polish), (Wiedza Powszechna, Warszawa, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kowal, The economic and social aspects of ergonomics (in polish), (PWN Scientific Publishing House, Warszawa-Poznań, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- W. Z. Traczyk, A. Trzebski, Human physiology with elements of applied and clinical physiology (in polish), (PZWL Medical Publishing House, Warsaw, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bullock, Physiology (in polish), (Urban&Partner Medical Publishing House, Wroclaw, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.