MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Design of Buildings, Including Reconstruction and Renovation of Antique Buildings|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- Z. Mańko, B. Stankiewicz, A. Mordak:, Static field load tests of E. Kwiatkowski viaduct spans in Gdynia. Scientific-Research Center for the Development of Bridge Industry MOSTAR, Wrocław, Poland, December 1998. [Google Scholar]
- PN-85/S-10030.: Bridge objects. Loads. (polish standard) [Google Scholar]
- PN-91/S-10042.: Bridge objects. Concrete, reinforced concrete and prestressed structures. Designing. (polish standard) [Google Scholar]
- PN-S-10040:1999.: Bridge objects. Concrete, reinforced concrete and prestressed structures. Designing. Requirements and testing. (polish standard) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Transport and Maritime Economy of May 30th 2000 on technical conditions to be met by road engineering facilities and their location. [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations regarding the quality of in-situ concrete in newly built bridge structures. Road and Bridge Research Institute, Wrocław, Poland. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.