MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Material Engineering, Waste Management in Civil Engineering|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- B. Fiedor Econ. Cri. Ver. Cri. Of Econ. Sci. 453-465 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pytel, The effect of mineral additives on the properties of calcium silicate bricks Cer. 120 18-29 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pytel, Modification of the phase composition and microstructure of autoclaved sandlime brick Cer. 116 39-50 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dobek, Sand-lime brick. Raw material and technological process Build. and Arch. 10-25 (1955) [Google Scholar]
- J. Małolepszy, Basics of building materials technology and research methods 82-91 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pytel J. Małolepszy, The structure and microstructure of autoclaved materials modified by pozzolanic material admixtures Con. Pro. 3 1640-1649 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- W. Nocuń-Wczelik, Structure and the most important properties selected hydrated calcium silicates, Cer. 59 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pytel, The influence of ground limestone on the properties of autoclaved sand-lime Cer. 91, 2 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kurdowski, M. Pilch, On the mechanism of scawtite formation, Proc. in the 9th Inter. Congr. Chem. Cem. IV 170-174 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pytel, Synthesis of scavite in hydrothermal conditions Cem. Lim. Conc. XIII/LXXV 6 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. StĘpień, The impact of glass additives on the functional and microstructural properties of sand-lime bricks Inter. Jou. Civ. and Envi. Eng. 4, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. StĘpień, The impact of barium sulfate on the microstructural and mechanical properties of autoclaved silicate products Envi. Eng. 9, 1-6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dachowski, A. StĘpień, Impact of modification of sand-lime mass with organic compounds on the microstructure and mechanical features of silicate bricks Envi. Eng. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wolska, Petrographical And Chemical Composition Of The Diabase From The Niedźwiedzia Góra Geol. Surv. 32 391-396 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Brandt, Concrete as a shielding material in nuclear energy constructions Cem. Lim. Conc. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 772-1 Test methods for masonry components part 1 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 772-13 Test methods for masonry components part 13 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.