MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Sustainable Civil Engineering, Impact on Environment, Durability and Protection of Buildings and Structures, Energy Consumption in Civil Engineering, Unconventional Energy Sources|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- Bakhaeva S., Guriev D., Proceedings of the 8th Russian-Chinese Symposium on Coal in the 21st Century - Mining, Processing, Safety, 92, 188 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kledyński Z. Mod. Build. Eng. 2, 54 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Lach S. Jou. Wat. La. Dev. 33, 89 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shao C., Gu C., Yang M., Xu Y., Su H. Str. Con. Hea. Mon. 25, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Lach S., Research and development of young scientists in Poland: Engineering Sciences and engineering, 5, 89 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Lach S. Jou. Eco. Eng. 19, 150 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lazzarini T. Surveying measurements of displacement of the buildings and their surroundings (PCPC, Warsaw, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Environment of 20 April 2007 on the technical conditions, which should correspond to the hydro structures and their location (Polish Journal of Laws of 2007, No. 86, item 579) [Google Scholar]
- Jankowski W. General guidelines for the control of weirs and dams construction (IMWM, Warsaw, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Godlewski B. Cascade on the Soła River. Reservoirs Tresna, Porąbka, Czaniec (IMWM, Warsaw, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Materials of the Tresna Hydroelectric Power Station [Google Scholar]
- Bednarczyk S., Bolt A., Mackiewicz S. The stability and safety of weirs and dams (Publishing House Of The Gdansk University Of Technology, Gdansk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Peplińska-Zaczek J., Popielski P. Tech. Tran. 105, 211 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.