MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20182018 International Conference on Smart Materials, Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation (SMIMA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Digital Signal and Image Processing|
|Published online||19 June 2018|
- Open-source software. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software [Google Scholar]
- Feng Guohe. Bibliometric Analysis of Open Source Software Published During the Period of 2000-2009. Library and Information Service, vol.2, 2010,pp. 50-54 [Google Scholar]
- Li Xujia. Significance of constructing university MOOC education based on open source software and suggestions. China Medical Education Technology, Vol.31 No.4, Aug. 2017, pp. 441-445 [Google Scholar]
- WANG Zhiyong. Reforming of the Practice Teaching in the Course of Microwave Remote Sensing Assisted by Open Source Software. Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping, No.3, 2017: 137-140. [Google Scholar]
- Vaclav Petras, Anna Petrasova, Brendan Harmon, Ross K. Meentemeyer and Helena Mitasova. Integrating Free and Open Source Solutions into Geospatial Science Education. ISPRS Int. J. Geo-Inf. 2015, 4, 942-956 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.