MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20182018 International Conference on Smart Materials, Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation (SMIMA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Digital Signal and Image Processing|
|Published online||19 June 2018|
- Bao, Narenmandula, Tubuxin, Eredencang, 2007. Dynamic behavior of complete synchronization of coupled chaotic oscillators. Acta Phys. Sin., 1971-1974. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Liu, Shang, Zhang, 2017. Design and analysis of pseudo-random sequence generator based on spatiotemporal chaos. Computer Engineering and Applications, 100-105. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Mou, Cai, 2001. Pseudo-random bit generator based on couple chaotic systems and its applications in stream-cipher cryptography. In INDOCRYPT'01, Second International Conference on Cryptology in India. Springer. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, 2008. One-way hash function based on integer coupled tent maps and its performance analysis. Journal of Computer Research and Development, 563-569. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Fu, 2007. Spatiotemporal chaotic one-way hash function construction based on coupled tent maps. Journal on Communications, 30-38. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Tian, Song, 2006. The synchronization condition of linearly coupled chaotic system. Acta Phys. Sin., 3945-3949. [Google Scholar]
- Luo, Qiu, Chen, 2012. Spatiotemporal chaotic pseudorandom number generator based on coupled sawtooth map. Journal of Shenzhen University Science and Engineering, 335-340. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma, Wu, H. Qin, 2013. Realization of synchronization between hyperchaotic systems by using a scheme of intermittent linear coupling. Acta Phys. Sin., 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- Qi, Sun, Wang, He, 2017. Design and performance analysis of hyperchaotic pseudo-random sequence generator. Computer Engineering and Applications, 135-139. [Google Scholar]
- Shannon, 1949. Communication theory of secrecy systems. Bell System Technical Journal, 656-715. [Google Scholar]
- Tan, Wu, 2008. Study of exponentially cross-coupled chaotic systems for a random bit generator. In IITA '08, Second International Symposium on Intelligent Information Technology Application. IEEE Press. [Google Scholar]
- Tan, Wu, 2008. Study of linearly cross-coupled chaotic systems for a random bit generator. In CIS'08, International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security. IEEE Press. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, 2016. An independent variable exclusively coupled chaotic pseudorandom bit generator. Computer Engineering & Science, 2197-2201 [Google Scholar]
- Wu, 2016. An independent variable exclusively coupled chaotic system for a pseudorandom bit generator. In ICIICII'16, Second International Conference on Industrial Informatics – Computing Technology, Intelligent Technology, Industrial Information Integration. IEEE Press. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Tan, Wan, 2011. Harmonically coupled chaotic system for a pseudo-random bit generator. Journal of Chinese Computer Systems, 639-643. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Wang, Duan, 2017. A memristor-based time-delay chaotic systems and pseudo-random sequence generator. Acta Phys. Sin., 030502-1-11. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Xia, Pang, Fan, 2007. Simulated study of coupled chaotic systems' spatiotemporal dynamics. Chinese Journal of Electron Devices, 1384-1386. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, Liu, 2005. Synchronization of symmetrically nonlinear-coupled chaotic systems. Acta Phys. Sin., 3029-3033. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.