MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20182018 International Conference on Smart Materials, Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation (SMIMA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Signal and Image Processing|
|Published online||19 June 2018|
- Karol J Piczak. 2015, ESC: Dataset for environmental sound classification. in Proc. ACM International Conference on Multimedia, 2015, 9(2):1015-1018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yusuf Aytar, Carl Vondrick, Antonio Torralba. 2016 "SoundNet:Learning Sound Representations from Unlabeled Video," in Proc. NIPS 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Yuji Tokozume, T Harada. 2017 "Learning environmental sounds with end-to-end convolutional neural network," in Proc. ICASSP, 2017, 2721-2725. [Google Scholar]
- Karol J Piczak. 2015, Environmental sound classification with convolutionalneural networks. In Proc. MLSP, 2015, 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Qiuying Shi. 2016. Deep learning-based and transfer learning-based enviorment sound recognition. in Proc. 2016 [Google Scholar]
- De Liang. 2015. Deep Neural Networks for Chinese Speech Recognition. In Proc. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Lingli Ling. 2011. Environmental Sound Classification Based on HMM and SVM. In Proc. Computer Era, 59-61, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Qingqing Yu, Ying Li, Yong Li. 2011. Natural sounds recognition using GMM distribution. In Proc, Computer Engineering and Applications, 2011,47(25): 152-155. [Google Scholar]
- Burak Uzkent, Hakan Cevikalp, Buket D. Barkana. 2012. Non-speech environmental sound classification using SVMs with a new set of features. In Proc, IJIC. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.