MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20182018 International Conference on Smart Materials, Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation (SMIMA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Digital Signal and Image Processing|
|Published online||19 June 2018|
- Gruteser M, Grunwald D. Anonymous Usage of Location-Based Services Through Spatial and Temporal Cloaking, International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services. 31-42 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Man L Y, Jensen C S, Huang X, et al. SpaceTwist: Managing the Trade-Offs Among Location Privacy, Query Performance, and Query Accuracy in Mobile Services, International Conference on Data Engineering. 366-375 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Bu G G, Liu L. A Customizable k-Anonymity Model for Protecting Location Privacy. Icdcs, 620—629 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Gedik B, Liu L. Protecting Location Privacy with Personalized k-Anonymity: Architecture and Algorithms, Educational Activities Department, 1 — 18 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Xu T, Cai Y. Exploring Historical Location Data for Anonymity Preservation in Location-Based Services. the, Conference on Computer Communications. 547-555 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Xu T, Cai Y. Feeling-based location privacy protection for location-based services, ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, 348-357 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Pan X, Xu J, Meng X. Protecting location privacy against location-dependent attack in mobile services, ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management. 1475-1476(2008). [Google Scholar]
- GENG Kui, LI Feng-hua, et al.. Proxy-based privacy-preserving scheme for mobile Internet. Journal on Communications, 36, 25-32 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- LIU Shu-bo,LI Yan-min,LIU Meng-jun. Privacy-preserving for Location-based Service over Encrypted Data Search, Hubei Province Computer Society academic annual meeting, 34-35(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Pan Xiao, Hao Xing, Meng Xiao-feng. Privacy Preserving Towards Continuous Query in Location-Based Services. Journal of Computer Research and Development, 47, 121-129 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- JIA Jin-ying, ZHANG Feng-li. Incremented KNN inquiry algorithm based on grid of latitude-longitude for location privacy protection. Journal of Application Research of Computers, 31, 1001-3695 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- LI Xiangdongl, ZHANG Shaobo, et al.. Location Privacy Protection Method Based on Grid. Journal of Frontiers of Computer Science and Technology, 11, 258-1268 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Jia Jinying, ZHANG Fengli. Non-exposure accurate location K-anonymity algorithm in LBS. Scientific World.Scientific world journal. 619357 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Hu Demin, Zheng Xia. SpaceTwist-based k-anonymity incremental nearest neighbor query algorithm for location privacy protection. Journal of Application Research of Computers, 33, 2402-2404 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Pingley A, Yu W, Zhang N, et al. CAP: A Context-Aware Privacy Protection System for Location-Based Services, IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems. 49-57 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- XU E Jiao,LIU Xiang-Yu, et al. A Location Privacy Preserving Approach on Road Network. Chinese Journal of Computers, 34, 865-878 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Chang, Ma Chunguang, CLi Zengpeng. Privacy-preserving method for KNN query in road networks. Journal of Application Research of Computers, 2016, 262-265 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Ayong Ye, Yacheng Li, Li Xu, Qing Li,et al. A Trajectory Privacy-Preserving Algorithm Based on Road Networks in Continuous Location-Based Services, IEEE International Conference on Communications. 1-4 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.