MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20182018 International Conference on Smart Materials, Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation (SMIMA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Automation and Nontraditional Manufacturing|
|Published online||19 June 2018|
- Rongrong Fu, Hong Wang, Wenbo Zhao. Dynamic driver fatigue detection using hidden Markov model in real driving condition. Expert Systems with Applications, 63 (2016) 397–411. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- dinges D F, mallis M, maisling, etal. Evaluation of techniques for ocular measurement as an index of fatigue and the basis for alertness management, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, USA, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- T.P. jung, makeig S, sensmo M, etal. Estimating Alertness from the EEG Power Spectrum. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 1997, 44(1):60–69. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- boveris S. Driver fatigue monitoring technologies and future ideas, Proceedings of AWAKE Road Safety Workshop. Balocco, Italy: Elsevier Science Ltd, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- S. Miloevic. Driver’s fatigue studies. Economics, 1997, 40(3):381-38. [Google Scholar]
- He Qiwen. Research on driver fatigue detection based on multi-feature integration. Changsha: Central South University of Forestry and Technology, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- G.F.Wilson, R.D.Donnell. Measurement of operator workload with the neuropsychological workload test battery. Advances in Psychology, 1988, (52):63-100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- lin C, K0 L, chung I, et al. Adaptive EEG-Based Alertness Estimation System by Using ICA-Based Fuzzy Neural Networks. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems-I, 2006, 53(11):2469-2476. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ning. Study of fatigue state recognition based on multiple information fusion. Jinan: Shandong University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Mengzhu Guo, Shiwu Li, Linhong Wang, Meng Chai, Facheng Chen and Yunong Wei. Research on the Relationship between Reaction Ability and Mental State for Online Assessment of Driving Fatigue. Public Health, 2016, 13, 1174. [Google Scholar]
- Du Yunxiao, Wang Shuyi, Ndaro Nyakuru Zaphlene, ZUO Yan. Comparative study on evaluation algorithms for neck muscle fatigue based on surface electromyography signal. Journal of Biomedical Engineering. 2018, Vol. 35, No. 1: 31-37 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.