MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20182018 International Conference on Smart Materials, Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation (SMIMA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Intelligent Manufacturing Processes|
|Published online||19 June 2018|
- N. Takato, T. Kominato, A. Sugita, K. Jinguji, H. Toba and M. Kawachi, 1990. Silica-based integrated optic Mach-Zehnder multi/demultiplexer family with channel spacing of 0.01-250 nm. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications. 8(6), 1120-1127. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Suzuki, T. Yamada, M. Ishii, T. Shibata and S. Mino, 2007. High-Speed Optical 1*4 Switch Based on Generalized Mach-Zehnder Interferometer With Hybrid Configuration of Silica-Based PLC and Lithium Niobate Phase-Shifter Array. IEEE Photonics Technology Letters. 19(9), 674-676. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Auracher, H.H. Witte, 1975. A new design for an integrated optical isolator. Optics Communications. 13(4), 435-438. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yokoi, T. Mizumoto, N. Shinjo, N. Futakuchi, and Y. Nakano, 2000. Demonstration of an optical isolator with a semiconductor guiding layer that was obtained by use of a nonreciprocal phase shift. Appl. Opt. 39(33), 6158-6164. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. A. McGreer, 1998. Arrayed waveguide gratings for wavelength routing. IEEE Communications Magazine. 36(12), 62-68. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Takahashi, S. Suzuki, K. Kato and I. Nishi, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Arrayed-waveguide grating for wavelength division multi/demultiplexer with nanometer resolution. Electronics Letters. 26(2),87-88. [Google Scholar]
- S. Jeong and K. Morito, 2010. Compact optical 90° hybrid employing a tapered 2*4 MMI coupler serially connected by a 2*2 MMI coupler. Opt. Express. 18(5), 4275-4288. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jeong and K. Morito, 2009. Optical 90° hybrid with broad operating bandwidth of 94 nm. Opt. Lett. 34(22), 3505-3507. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Labeye P, 2008. PhD thesis, Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble. [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Fleming, 1984. Dispersion in GeO2-SiO2 glasses. Appl. Opt. 23(24), 4486-4493. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.