MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 171, 2018The First International Conference on Energy, Power, Petroleum and Petrochemical Engineering (E3PE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 4: Enhanced Oil Recovery|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- T. Austad, S. Strand, M.V. Madland, T. Puntervold, and R.I. Korsnes, “Seawater in chalk: an EOR and compaction fluid,” in press [Google Scholar]
- S. Chandrasekhar and K.K. Mohanty, “Wettability alterations with brine composition in high temperature carbonate reservoirs,” in press. [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Fathi, T. Austad, and S. Strand, “Smart Water as a wettability modifier in chalk: the effect of salinity and ionic composition,” Vol. 24, Energy Fuels, 2010, , pp. 2514-2519. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Gupta, P.G.J. Smith, L. Hu, T.W. Willingham, M.L. Cascio, J.J. Shyeh, and C.R. Harris  “Enhanced waterflood for middle east carbonate cores – Impact of injection water composition,” In press. [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhang, M.T. Tweheyo, and T. Austad, “Wettability alteration and improved oil recovery by spontaneous imbibition of seawater into chalk: Impact of the potential determining ions Ca2+, Mg2+, and SO42−,” Vol. 301, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and engineering aspects, 2007, pp. 199–208. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.