MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 171, 2018The First International Conference on Energy, Power, Petroleum and Petrochemical Engineering (E3PE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3: Chemical Industry Technologies and Products|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- B. Acevedo, A.M. Fernández, C. Barriocanal, Identification of polymers in waste tyre reinforcing fiber by thermal analysis and pyrolysis, Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 111 (2015) 224–232. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Silva, Recycled polyamides, a literature review and research opportunities, College of Textiles, NCSU, 2008: 2-7, 14. [Google Scholar]
- H. Nishida, Development of materials and technologies for control of polymer recycling, Polym. J. 43 (2011) 435–447. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Al-Salem, P. Lettieri, J. Baeyens, The valorization of plastic solid waste (PSW) by primary to quaternary routes: from re-use to energy and chemicals, Prog. Energy Combust, 36 (2010) 103–129. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Laryea-Goldsmith, J. Oakey, N.J. Simms, Gaseous emissions during concurrent combustion of biomass and no-recyclable municipal solid waste, Chem. Cent. J. 5 (2011) 2–10 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C T. Ferreira, C. A.B. Perez, D. Hirayama, C. Saron: Recycling of polyamide (PA) from scrap tires as composites and blends, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 1 (2013) 762–767. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Abdul Halim, J. B. Farrell, J.E. Kennedy, Optimisation of a twin screw extrusion process for enhanced short-term mechanical properties of polyamide 11 nanocomposites using Design of Experiment (DOE) approach, Conference paper, June 2012. [Google Scholar]
- R. Muthuraj, M. Misra, F. Defersha, A. Mohanty, Influence of processing parameters on the impact strength of biocomposites: A statistical approach, Composites: Part A 83 (2016) 120–129. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Johnson, N. Tucker, S. Barnes, Impact performance of miscanthus/NovamontMater-Bi_ biocomposites, Polym Test 2003, 22 (2): 209–15. [Google Scholar]
- M. Johnson, N. Tucker, S. Barnes, K. Kirwan, Improvement of the impact performance of a starch based biopolymer via the incorporation of Miscanthus giganteus fibres, Ind Crops Prod 2005, 22 (3):175–86. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.