MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 171, 2018The First International Conference on Energy, Power, Petroleum and Petrochemical Engineering (E3PE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 1: Renewable Energy|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- A. Woyte, V. Van Thong, R. Belman and J. Nijs, “Voltage fluctuations on distribution level introduced by photovoltaic systems,” IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 202-209, Mar. 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Denholma and R. Margolis, “Evaluating the limits of solar photovoltaics next term (PV) in traditional electric power systems,” Energy Policy, vol. 35, p. 2852–2861, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Riffonneau, S. Bacha, F. Barruel and S. Ploix, “Optimal Power Flow Management for Grid Connected PV Systems With Batteries,” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SUSTAINABLE ENERGY, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 309-320, July 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Denholma and R. Margolis, “Evaluating the limits of solar photovoltaics (PV) in electric power systems utilizing energy storage and other enabling technologies,” Energy Policy, vol. 35, p. 4424–4433, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Perrin, Y. Saint-Drenan, F. Mattera and P. Malbranche, “Lead-acid batteries in stationary applications: Competitors and new markets for large penetration of renewable energies,” Power Sources, vol. 144, p. 402–410, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Coppez, Optimal Sizing of Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems for Rural Electrification, The University of Cape Town, 29 August 2011, p. The University of Cape Town. [Google Scholar]
- “Caterpillar - Diesel Generator Set,” [Online]. Available: http://www.olympianpower.com/olympian-diesel-gensets/50hz. [Google Scholar]
- R. Dufo-López, J. Lujano-Rojas and J. Bernal-Agustín, “Comparison of different lead–acid battery lifetime prediction models for use in simulation of stand-alone photovoltaic systems,” Applied Energy, vol. 115, p. 242–253, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Idlbi, Dynamic Simulation of a Pv-Diesel-Battery Hybrid Plant for Off Grid Electricity, Kassel, Germany: Faculty of Engineering, University of Kassel, March 2012. [Google Scholar]
- H. Ibrahim, Étude et conception d’un générateur hybride d’électricité de type éolien-diesel avec élément de stockage d’air comprimé, Chicoutimi, Canada: Thèse de doctorat. Université du Québec à Chicoutimi, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- H. Ibrahim, A. Ilinca and J. Perron, “Integration of wind turbines with compressed air energy storage in remote area power supply system,” in Procceedings of European Wind Energy Association (EWEA), Copenhagen, Denmark, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Torres and L. Lopes, “Inverter-Based Diesel Generator Emulator for the Study of Frequency Variations in a Laboratory-Scale Autonomous Power System,” Energy and Power Engineering, vol. 5, no. 3, p. 10 , 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Diesel Engine - Combustion, Emissions and Condition Monitoring, Intech Open Science, April 30, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- H. Ibrahim, M. Dimitrova, I. A. and P. J., “Système hybride éolien-diesel avec stockage d’air comprimé pour l’électrification d’une station de télécommunications isolée,” Revue internationale de génie électrique, vol. 12, no. 5-6, pp. 701-731, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Islam, A. Merabet, R. Beguenane, H. Ibrahim. Power management strategy for solar-wind-diesel stand-alone hybrid energy system. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Electrical, Computer, Energetic, Electronic and Communication Engineering, Vol. 8, N. 6, Pages 843-847, 01 May 2014. [Google Scholar]
- K Belmokhtar, H Ibrahim, Z Féger, M Ghandour. Charge Equalization Systems for Serial Valve Regulated Lead-Acid (VRLA) Connected Batteries in Hybrid Power Systems Applications. Energy Procedia, Vol. 99, Pages 277-284, 30 November 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M Rezkallah, Ambrish Chandra, DR Rousse, H Ibrahim, A Ilinca, D Ramdenee. Control of small-scale wind/diesel/battery hybrid standalone power generation system based on fixed speed generators for remote areas. Industrial Electronics Society, IECON 2016-42nd Annual Conference of the IEEE, Pages 4060-4065, 23-26 Oct. 2016, Florence, Italy. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H Hosni, S Benhamed, H Ibrahim, M Ghandour, A Ilinca, K Belmokhtar. Power flow management strategy for renewable hybrid energy system. IEEE-Electrical Power and Energy Conference (EPEC), Pages 1-6, 12-14 Oct. 2016, Ottawa, Canada. [Google Scholar]
- K Belmokhtar, H Ibrahim, M Ghandour. Improving performance of batteries by using charge equalization systems—Experimental validation. IEEE-3rd International Conference on Renewable Energies for Developing Countries (REDEC), Pages 1-5, 13-15 July 2016, Beirut, Lebanon [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.