MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2017 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmentally-friendly Solutions for Urban Living|
|Published online||13 June 2018|
- M.A.Kashiro, Regularities of lakes’ landscape structure in the floodplain type Tomsk territory, III International Scientific-Practical Conference, 26-29. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I.Kochedamov, Omsk. How the city was growing and being built, Omsk Book Publishing House, 112 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- N.F.Khilko Dynamics of visually-aesthetic characteristics of Omsk image in the bridges and rivers landscapes comparison in the middle of XX - the beginning of the XXI century, Kemerovo, 195-207 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.V.Litvinov, Gradoecological principles of coastal zones development (on the example of Volga region), Builds, St. Petersburg, 20 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.I.Treyvish, The territory development and the territorial concentration of productive forces: the relationship and role in the process of intensification, IG AN SSSR, Moscow, 56 - 70 (1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.