MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2017 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modeling and Planning in Sustainable Urban Development|
|Published online||13 June 2018|
- M.A. Volkova, Bulletin of the Siberian State Aerospace University 2, 438-442 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Voronina, I.A. Mavrina, E.V. Fugalevich, Evaluation of the effectiveness of the administrations of municipalities in the system ofpublic administration of the regional economy. Monograph (Pushkin Leningrad State University, St. Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ioda, Yu.V. Ioda, I.A. Broslavsky, Socio-economic phenomena and processes 8, 39-44 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The Constitution of the Russian Federation (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Concept of Long-Term Social and Economic Development of the Russian Federation up to 2020 (Government of the Russian Federation, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Carlton, Review of Economics and Statistics 3, 440-449 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Krugman, Journal of Regional Science 33:2, 129-144 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Porter, Economic Development Quarterly 14(1), 15-34 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Woodward, The Review of Regional Studies 42, 5-23 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Khmeleva, V.V. Vakhovsky, Bulletin of the Samara Municipal Management Institute 2, 90-97 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Khmeleva, E.V. Ioda, Bulletin of the Samara Municipal Management Institute 2, 7 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the government of the Russian Federation // http://government.ru [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation //http://economy.gov.ru [Google Scholar]
- Investment portal of the Leningrad Oblast // http://lenoblinvest.ru [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the Committee for Economic Development and Investment Activity of the Leningrad Region //http://econ.lenobl.ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.