MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2017 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Modeling and Planning in Sustainable Urban Development|
|Published online||13 June 2018|
- E.P. Busireva, Lev Ilyine (GMI SPb, Spb, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Architecture of Leningrad 3, 10 (1945) [Google Scholar]
- Catalogue of the exhibition “300 years of the urban planning and design activities in Saint Petersburg 1706 - 2006” (SPb, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Catalogue of the exhibition “100 anniversary of the birthday of N.Baranow” (SPb, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kamensky, The General Plan of city development (Lenisdat, Leningrad, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yankovskaya, Architectual-environmental object: Image and Morfology (Architecton, Yekaterinburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Merenkov, Y. Yankovskaya, Structure of the Civil Building (Architecton, Yekaterinburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Radford, S.B. Moroc, A. Strivastava, The Elements of Modern Architecture. Understanding Contemporary Buildings (Thames & Hadson, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- C.G. Crysler, St. Cairns, H. Heynen, The SAGE Handbook of Architectural Theory (SAGE Publication Ltd, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yudina, Garden City. Supergreen Buildings, Urban Skyscapes and the New Planted Space (Thames & Hadson, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Plammer, The Experience of Architecture (Thames & Hadson, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Betsky, Architecture Matters (Thames & Hadson, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- https://kudago.com/spb/list/sovremennaya-arhitektura-v/ [Google Scholar]
- R. Stevens, Ph. Baeck, M. Reijntjes, Roof Gardens (Tectum Publishers, Barcelona 2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Yang, Eco Skyscrapers (Images Publishing, Australia, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.