MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2017 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Municipal Facilities Management. Business Activity Management in Construction. Process Reengineering and Information Systems|
|Published online||13 June 2018|
- URL: http://tourlib.net/wto/WTO_highlights_2017.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://textarchive.ru/c-2340694.html. [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Lavrova. Analysis of trends in the development of international tourism in modern conditions. St. Petersburg Economic Journal, 2 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V. Plotnikov, G. Fedotova, E. Popkova, A. Kastyurina. Harmonization of strategic planning indicators of territories’ socioeconomic growth. Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, 15 (2) (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Vertakova, Y. Polozhentseva, M. Klevtsova, E. Leontyev. Government support tools for small business: Russian and foreign experience. Proc. of the 27th Int. Business Information Management Association Conf. Innovation Management and Education Excellence Vision 2020: From Regional Development Sustainability to Global Economic Growth (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Golovina, P. A. Merkulov, A. V. Polyanin. Strategic vectors of the development of the state support of youth entrepreneurship in Russia. Ekonomicheskaya Politika, 12 (5) (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.