MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2017 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Municipal Facilities Management. Business Activity Management in Construction. Process Reengineering and Information Systems|
|Published online||13 June 2018|
- URL : http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/sustainable-development-goals [Google Scholar]
- United Nations. Sustainable development goals. URL: http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/sustainable-development-goals [Google Scholar]
- World health organizations. The impact of the environment on health. URL: http://www.who.int/quantifying_ehimpacts/publications/PHE-prevention-diseases-infographic-RU.pdf?ua=1. [Google Scholar]
- R.Costanza, R. d’Arge, R. de Groot, Nature 387, 253-260 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Shang, Y. Gong, Z. Wang, M.J. Stewardson, Journal of Environmental Management 210, 162-170 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Schomers, B. Matzdorf, Ecosystem Services 6, 16-30 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hynesa A. Ghermandib, D. Norton, H. Williams, Marine recreational ecosystem service value estimation: A meta-analysis with cultural considerations. Ecosystem Services (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Glukhov, I.V. Ilin, A.I. Levina, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9247, 543-553 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Balashova, E.A. Gromova, Arctic shelf development as a driver of the progress of the Russian energy system, MATEC Web of Conferences (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Bobylev, V.M. Zakharov, Ekosistemnye uslugi i ekonomika (Tsentr ekologicheskoy politiki Rossii, Russia, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- URL:http://www.millenniumassessment.org/documents/document.791.aspx.pdf [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://www.teebweb.org/publication/teeb-for-business-executive-summary [Google Scholar]
- URL: www.bat.com/group/sites/uk__9d9kcy.nsf/vwPagesWebLive/DOAMNMPK [Google Scholar]
- URL: /www.bat.com/group/sites/uk__9d9kcy.nsf/vwPagesWebLive/DOAMNMPK [Google Scholar]
- URL:www.nestle.com/asset-library/documents/library/documents/corporate_ social_responsibility/nestle-csv-full-report-2016-en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- URL: www.nestle.com/asset-library/documents/library/documents/corporate_social_responsibility/nestle-csv-full-report-2016-en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D. Perrot-Maître, The Vittel payments for ecosystem services: a “perfect” PES case? (International Institute for Environment and Development, London, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Watershed Agricultural Council. URL: https://www.nycwatershed.org/conservation-easements/what-is-a-conservation-easement [Google Scholar]
- Bain & Company. URL: http://www.socialimpactatbain.com/partner-for-impact/local-community/rowe.aspx [Google Scholar]
- URL: https://www.mckinsey.com/about-us/social-impact [Google Scholar]
- URL: https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/social-sector/how-we-help-clients/agriculture-as-an-economic-engine [Google Scholar]
- URL: https://www.starbucks.com/responsibility/community/farmer-support/social-development-investments [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.