MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2018The Sixth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2017 (IMETI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- A. Gordon, Writing Instruction Objectives and Tests, Retrieved from http://instructionaldesign.gordoncomputer.com/Objectives.html (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Bloom, Taxonomy of Educational Objectives Book I: Cognitive Domain, New York: David McKay Co, Inc (1956) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Simpson, The Classification of Educational Objectives in the Psychomotor Domain, Washington, DC: Gryphon House (1972) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Krathwohl, B. S. Bloom and B.M. Bertram, Taxonomy of Educational Objectives: The Classification of Educational Goals, Handbook II: Affective Domain, New York: David McKay Co, Inc (1973) [Google Scholar]
- Council of Labor Affairs, Retrieved from http://www.labor.gov.tw/english/index.jsp (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Chang and P. N. Chou, Chinese Journal of Science Education, 14(2), 209-235 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. E. Hall and H. L. Jones, Competency-based education: a process for the improvement of education, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall (1976) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ritzen and J. Kosters, Combining different aims in a portfolio ways in which it can serve the student, 14th World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications, Denver, Colorado, USA (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Chang, Interactive Learning Environments, 14(3), 265-286 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Cheng, M. Wang, J. H. Yang, Kinshuk and J. Peng, Computers & Education, 57(1), 1317-1333 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.M. Su, B. Herron and P.J. Osisek, Nursing Clinics of North America, 46(3), 291-298 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Weinberger, A. G. Pereira, W. F. Lobst, A. J. Mechaber and M.S. Bronze, Annals of Internal Medicine, 153(11), 751-756 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. M. H. Wong, Porta Linguarum, 9, 179-198 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- W. C. Hsu and C. H. Li, A competency-based guided learning algorithm applied on adaptively guiding e-learning, interactive learning environments, DOI:10.1080/10494820.2012.745432 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- IPMA Certification. http://ipma.ch/certification/certify-individuals/ (2014) [Google Scholar]
- GEPT. https://www.lttc.ntu.edu.tw/E_LTTC/E_GEPT/intermediate.htm (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.