MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2018) – 2018 3rd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Design of Engineering and Science|
|Published online||23 April 2018|
- Hallani, S.A. Shahrestani and F.H. Stootman, “Wireless Adhoc Networking: Analysis and Simulation of Validation Results,” TENCON 2005 IEEE Region 10. [Google Scholar]
- M. Rajput, P. Khatri, A. Shastri and K. Solanki, “Comparison of Ad-hoc Reactive Routing Protocols using OPNET Modeler”, International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management Applications (CISIM), 2010 IEEE, 530-534. [Google Scholar]
- M.F.H. Vaziri, “Assessment of Throughput Performance under OPNET Modeler Simulation Tools In Mobile Adhoc Networks (MANETS)”, 2011 Third International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Communication Systems and Networks, 328-331. [Google Scholar]
- I. Khosa, U. Haider and H. Mosood, “Evaluating the Performance of IEEE 802.11 MAC Protocol using OpNET Modeler”, 2010 International Conference on Electronics and Information Engineering, 2, 91-95. [Google Scholar]
- F. Ya-qin, F. Wen-yong and W. Lin-Zhu, “OPNET- Based Network Of MANET Routing Protocols DSR Computer Simulation”, 2010 WASE International Conference and Information Engineering, 46-49. [Google Scholar]
- T. Srikanth and Dr.V.B. Narsimha, “Simulation- Based Approach to Performance Study of Routing Protocols in MANET and Adhoc Networks”, IJCSNS, 11, 111, (September 2011). [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Samshette, A.D. Bhoi and R.D. Kharadkar, “Analysis & Comparison of Mobility Models for Ad-hoc Network”, IJRITCC, 2, 1357-1362, (May 2014). [Google Scholar]
- B. K. R. Bogacz, “OPNET Modeler Simulations of Performance for Multinodes Wireless Systems”, IJMQE, 2-5. [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Maheswara and K. B. Naik, “Routing Protocol Performance Issues and Evaluation Considerations in MANET”, IJERA, 3, 1-5, (Jul-Aug 2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. Singh, E. Barkhodia, G. K. Walia, “Evaluation Of Various Traffic Loads in MANET with DSR Routing Protocols Through OPNET”, IJDPS, 3, 75-83, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kaur, R.K. Bansal and S. Bansal, “Performance Analysis Of AODV, OLSR and DSR Routing Techniques For Adhoc Mobile Networks”, IJCSEIRT, 3, 195-200, (Dec 2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.