MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 166, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Vehicle Design and System Control Engineering|
|Published online||23 April 2018|
- Wang Ning and Wen Hao, the chemical composition and structure of gasoline fuel and the relationship between the structure and anti-explosive properties of the oil refining and chemical industry, 27 (2),41-46(1996) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yuhua, Ma Wenyou, Full Analysis of Monomer Hydrocarbons in Catalytic Cracking Gasoline. Journal of Qiqihar University (Natural Science Edition), (2),68-69(1999) [Google Scholar]
- Allison, T.C. Workshop on Combustion Simulation Databases for Real Transportation Fuels. In The Workshop on Combustion Simulation Databases for Real Transportation Fuels,(2003) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zelong. Explore the oil molecules “mettle.” Sinopec, (2),50-51(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Gan, Zhang Yusheng, Jiang Guangjun. Systematic Construction and Verification of Gasoline Multi-component Characterization of Fuel Simplification Dynamics Model. Journal of Physical Chemistry, (4), 879-892(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Becon, A., Density functional thermochemistry. III. The role of exact exchange. J. Chem. Phys, 98, 5648-5652(1993) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stephens, Pauk, Ab initio calculation of vibrational absorption and circular dichroism spectra using density functional force fields. The Journal of Physical Chemistry, 98 (45),11623-11627(1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Delley, B., DMOL is a density functional theory (DFT) program distributed by Accelrys, Inc. J. Chem. Phys, 92(1990) [Google Scholar]
- Te Velde, G.t., Chemistry with ADF. Journal of Computational Chemistry, 22 (9), 931-967(2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guerra, C.F., Towards an order-N DFT method. Theoretical Chemistry Accounts,99(6), 391-403(1998) [Google Scholar]
- Te Velde, G. and E. Baerends, Precise density-functional method for periodic structures. Physical Review B, 44 (15), 7888(1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wiesenekker, G. and E. Baerends, Quadratic integration over the three-dimensional Brillouin zone. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 3 (35), 6721(1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Franchini, M., P.H.T. Philipsen, and L. Visscher, The Beckm fuzzy cells integration scheme in the Amsterdam Density Functional program suite. Journal of computational chemistry,34(21), 1819-1827(2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Franchini, M., Accurate Coulomb Potentials for Periodic and Molecular Systems through Density Fitting. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation, 10 (5), 1994-2004(2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.