MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 165, 201812th International Fatigue Congress (FATIGUE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||New Trends for Fatigue Design of Structures (SF2M)|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- Global Wind Energy Council, Global wind report 2016. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- DNV-GL, DNV-OS-J101 Design Of Offshore Wind Turbine Structures (2014) [Google Scholar]
- IEC, 61400-1 Wind Turbines – Part 1; Design requirements (2005) [Google Scholar]
- IEC, 61400-3 Wind Turbines – Part 3; Design requirements for offshore wind turbines (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Huchet, C. Mattrand, P. Beaurepaire, N. Relun, N. Gayton, A Kriging based procedure for the certification of wind turbine structures: application to large scale models. Procedings of the 54th ESReDA Seminar (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. W. Simpson, J. D. Poplinski, P. N. Koch, J. K. Allen, Metamodels for computer based engineering design : survey and recommendations. Engineering with computers 17-2 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dubourg, Adaptive surrogate models for reliability analysis and reliability-based design optimization. PhD Thesis, Université Blaise Pascal – Clermont-Ferrand II (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jonkman, S. Butterfield, W. Musial, G. Scott, Definition of a 5-MW reference wind turbine for offshore system development. National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Stewart, A. Robertson, J. Jonkman, A. Lackner. The creation of a comprehensive metocean data set for offshore wind turbine simulations. Journal of Wind Energy, 19-6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.