MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 165, 201812th International Fatigue Congress (FATIGUE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Growth of Short and Long Cracks - Crack Growth Thresholds|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- R.C. Alderliesten, How proper similitude can improve our understanding of crack closure and plasticity in fatigue, Int. J. of Fatigue, 82 263-273 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Alderliesten, How proper similitude could have improved our understanding about fatigue damage growth, Proc. 28th ICAF Sym, 47-57 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Amsterdam, F. Grooteman, The influence of stress state on the exponent in the power law equation of fatigue crack growth, Int. J. of Fatigue, 82 572-578 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Grandt, J.A. Harter, D.E. Tritsch, Semielliptical cracks along holes in plates and lugs, AFWAL-TR-83-3043 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Snow, A stress intensity factor calibration for corner flaws at an open hole, AFML-TR-74-282 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schijve, Fatigue of Structures and Materials (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Newman, I.S. Raju, Prediction of fatigue crackgrowth patterns and lives in three-dimensional cracked bodies, Proc. 6th Int. Conf. on Fracture (ICF6), 1597-1608 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Hsu, W.M. McGee, J.A. Aberson, Extended study of flaw growth at fastener holes, AFFDL-TR-70-149 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- M. Conen, Appendix B : Cellular Automator, unpublished work (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.