MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 165, 201812th International Fatigue Congress (FATIGUE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fatigue of Structures / Vibrations / in Service Fatigue Failures|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- J. Mohammadi, N. Shah, J. Trans. Eng. ASCE, Statistical evaluation of truck overloads, 118 (5), 651-665 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Snyder, G.E. Likins, F. Moses, Loading spectrum experienced by bridge structures in the United States, Report RD-851012, (FHWA, Washington DC. 1985) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Timm, S.M. Tisdale, R.E. Turochy, J. Trans. Eng. ASCE, Axle load spectra characterization by mixed distribution modeling, 132 (2), 83-88 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B. Jang, J. Mohammadi, Brdg. Strc., Bridge rating modification to incorporate fatigue damage from truck overloads, 13 (2-3), 101-107 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mohammadi, R. Polepeddi, J. Brdg. Eng. ASCE, Bridge rating with consideration for fatigue damage from overloads, 5 (3), 259-265 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO, AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, 8th edition, (AASHTO, Washington DC. 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mohammadi, S.A. Guralnick, R. Polepeddi, FFRC of SEI of ASCE, Use of Stress Range Data in Fatigue Reliability Assessment of Highway Bridges, in NDT Methods Applied to Fatigue Reliability Assessment of Structures (J. Mohammadi, ed), 56-71 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Munse, T. Wilbur, M. Tefralian, K. Nicoll, K. Wilson, Fatigue characterization of fabricated ship details for design, Report SSC-318, (Ship Strc. Cmt. Washington D.C. 1983) [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO, Manual for bridge evaluation, 2nd edition, (AASHTO, Washington DC. 2011) [Google Scholar]
- CPCS, Perkins Motor Transport, Inc., Portscape, Inc., Multi-State, Multimodal, Oversize/Overweight Transportation, NCHRP Report 830, (TRB, Washington DC. 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.