MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 165, 201812th International Fatigue Congress (FATIGUE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Corrosion Fatigue & Environmental Effects|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- Gangloff R.P., Sommerday B.P. Edit., Gaseous hydrogen embrittlement of materials in energy technologies, Woodhead Publishing, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Murakami Y., Matsuoka S., Effect of hydrogen on fatigue crack growth of metals, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 77 (2010) 1926-1940. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Murakami Y., Effects of hydrogen in metal fatigue, Proceedings of the international hydrogen energy development forum, Fukuoka, Japan (2007) 96-105. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E647, Standard test method for measurement of fatigue crack growth rates, Annual Book of ASTM Standards, Vol. 03.01, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Pillot, L. Coudreuse, Hydrogen-induced disbonding and embrittlement of steels used in petrochemical refining, Woodhead Pub. Ltd., (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Lee T., “Effects of Vanadium Carbides on Hydrogen Embrittlement of Tempered Martensitic Steel”, Met. Mater. Int., Vol. 22, No 3 (2016), pp. 364-372. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Sciuccati et al, ``Effect of hydrogen and low temperature on fatigue crack growth of pipelines steels´´, Engineering Fracture Mechanics (2013) 10-25. [Google Scholar]
- Nibur K.A., “The Relationship Between Crack-tip Strain and Subcritical Cranking Tresholds for Steels in High-Pressure Hydrogen Gas”, The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society and ASM International, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Jones, Edit., Stress-corrosion cracking. Materials performance and evaluation, ASM International, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.