MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Development|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- J. Ayotamuno, R. Kogbara, M. Taleat, Bioremediation of a petroleum-hydrocarbon polluted agricultural soil at different levels of water application in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. J Food, Agric. Environ. 4 (3&4): 214-217, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Merkl,, R. Schutze-Kraft, C. Infante, Phytoremediation in the tropics-influence of heavy crude oil on root morphology characteristics of graminoids. Environ. Poll., 138(1): 86-91(2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Issoufi,, R.L. Rhykerd, K.D. Smiciklas, Seedling growth of agronomic crops in crude oil contaminated soil. J. Agron. Crop Sci., 192: 310 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Diab., Phytoremediation of Oil Contaminated Desert Soil Using the Rhizosphere Effects. Global J. Environ. Res., 2(2): 66-73 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Frick, R.E. Farrell, J.J. Germida, Assessment of Phytoremediation as an in situ technique for cleaning oil-contaminated sites. Petroleum Technology Alliance Canada, Calgary. (1999). http://www.rtdf.org/pub/phyto/phylinks.htm. [Google Scholar]
- K. Njoku, M. Akinola, B. Oboh, Growth and Performance of Glycine max L. (Merrill) Grown in Crude Oil Contaminated Soil Augmented With Cow Dung. Nat. Sci., 6(1): 46-56 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- K. Njoku, M. Akinola, B. Oboh, Phytoremediation of crude oil contaminated soil: the effect of growth of Glycine max on the physico-chemistry and crude oil contents of soil. Nat. Sci., 7(10): 79-87. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- G. Adam, H. Duncan, Influence of diesel fuel on seed germination. Environ Pollut 120: 363-370. (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Banks, P. Schwab, B. Liu,, Kulakow, P., Smith, J.S., Kim, R, The effect of plants on the degradation and toxicity of petroleum contaminants in soil: A field assessment. Adv Biochem Eng Biotech 78: 75-96. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- C. Chaineau, J. Morel, J. Oudot, Phytotoxicity and plant uptake of fuel oil hydrocarbons. J Environ Qual 26: 1478-483. (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tiba, J. Abdul Hameed, A. Riyad, The Use of Phytoremediation Technique to Remove Cr and Pb Ions from Soil Irrigated with Wastewater. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hutchinson, M. Banks, A. Schwab, Phytoremediation of aged petroleum sludge: Effect of inorganic fertilizer. J Environ Qual 30: 395-403. (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Merkl, R. Schultze-Kraft., C. Infante, Phytoremediation in the tropics-the effect of crude oil on the growth of tropical plants. Biorem J 8: 177-184. (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.