MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Development|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- D. W. Dockery, C. A. Pope, X. Xu, J. D. Splender, J. H. Ware, M. E. Fay, B. G. Ferris and F. E. Speizer, “An Association between Air Pollution and Mortality in Six US cities, New England,” Journal of Medicine, Vol. 329, No. 24, 1993, pp. 1753 1759. [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Koken, W. T. Piver, F. Ye, A. Elixhauser, L. M. Olsen and C. J. Portier, “Temperature, Air Pollution and Hospitalization for Cardiovascular Diseases among Elderly People in Denver,” Environmental Health Perspectives, Vol. 111, No. 10, 2003, pp. 1312-1317. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Environment Programme, “Global Environment Outlook,” Earthscan, London, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Azad and T. Kitada, “Characteristics of the Air Pollution in the City of Dhaka, Bangladesh in winter,” Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 32, No. 11, 1998, pp. 1991-2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Cahier, A. F. ulagnier, R. Sarda, F. Gautier, P. Masclet, J. L. Besombes, et al., “Aerosol Studies during the ESCOMPTE Experiment: An Overview,” Atmospheric Research, Vol. 74, No. 1-4, 2005, pp. 547-563. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Gupta, K. Karar, S. Ayoob and K. John, “Spatio-Temporal Characteristics of Gaseous and Particulate Pollutants in an Urban Region of Kolkata, India,” Atmospheric Research, Vol. 87, No. 2, 2008, pp. 103-115. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Ghose, R. Paul and S. K. Banerjee, “Assessment of the Impacts of Vehicular Emissions on Urban Air Qualit and its Management in Indian Context: The Case of Kolkata (Calcutta),” Environmental Science and Policy, Vol. 7, No. 4, 2004, pp. 345-351. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mage, G. Ozolins, P. Peterson, A. Webster, R. Orthofer, V. Vandeweerd and M. Gwynne, “Urban Air Pollution in Mega Cities of the World,” Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 30, No. 5, 1996, pp. 681-686. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leksmono, N. S., Longhurst, J. W. S., Ling, K. A., Chatterton, T. J., Fisher, B. E. A., Irwin, J. G. “Assessment of the relationship between industrial and traffic sources contributing to air quality objective exceedances”: a theoretical modelling exercise, Environmental Modelling & Software, 21, (4), pp. 494-500. (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.